Insurance Claim Assistance
Successful insurance claims are all about process and presentation!
A typical 10-step claims process would be:
- In cases involving criminal activity (such as theft or malicious damage), you should call the police to report the incident and obtain a Crime Reference Number.
- Call Scott & Associates and instruct us to act on your behalf.
- Where appropriate, we visit the scene of the loss with you.
- We go through your insurance policy thoroughly.
- We help you to prepare a schedule of the loss (be aware of how important it can be to produce supporting documentation).
- We liaise with you to obtain estimates to repair or replace and reinstate the loss.
- We hold meetings with your insurance company's loss adjuster.
- Scott & Associates negotiate on your behalf with your insurer's loss adjuster.
- You get your settlement from your insurance company.
- You pay us an agreed percentage of the settlement.
Types Of Insurance Claim Covered
Flood & Water Damage
Burst Pipes & Drains